When we talk about missions, we talk about PEOPLE - like you and me. As Christians we know that Jesus sent us to preach the gospel to all living creature (Mark 16:15). Missions are around you, wherever you are and in whatever you do. In order to show God's love we need to DO something, the word of God tells us that Faith without works is dead (James 2:14-26) but it also tells us that is a faith working through LOVE (Galatians 5:6). So that tells me that FAITH and LOVE go hand in hand. Same way MISSIONS and ACTs of SOLIDARITY go hand in hand. One cannot live without the other.
So now, we know what Abaana is about but you may be asking yourself: HOW CAN I HELP? well, here are some bulletpoints we have put together to help you discern which one you should do.
1. VOLUNTEER: If you feel in your heart a burning desire to go and help in Uganda we can arrange your visit and send you further information, please contact us:
Email: email@example.comFill volunteer form: (Download the form here!)
2. PRAY: As much as we need material things we also need PRAYER - it is vital and extremely important to be under spiritual protection and blessings when involved (directly or indirectly) to missions, so you may not have a call to a nation but you CAN pray wherever you are.
1. For our 42 childrens.
2. For their School and their teachers.
3. For the Missionaries and Pastors in the Mission Field right now.
4. For the Church (Salvation Church) in Uganda.