When we talk about missions, we talk about PEOPLE - like you and me. As Christians we know that Jesus sent us to preach the gospel to all living creature (Mark 16:15). Missions are around you, wherever you are and in whatever you do. In order to show God's love we need to DO something, the word of God tells us that Faith without works is dead (James 2:14-26) but it also tells us that is a faith working through LOVE (Galatians 5:6). So that tells me that FAITH and LOVE go hand in hand. Same way MISSIONS and ACTs of SOLIDARITY go hand in hand. One cannot live without the other.
So now, we know what Abaana is about but you may be asking yourself: HOW CAN I HELP? well, here are some bulletpoints we have put together to help you discern which one you should do.
1. VOLUNTEER: If you feel in your heart a burning desire to go and help in Uganda we can arrange your visit and send you further information, please contact us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFill volunteer form: (Download the form here!)
1. PRAY: as much as we need material things we also need PRAYER - it is vital and extremely important to be under spiritual protection and blessings when involved (directly or indirectly) to missions. so you may not have a call to a nation but you CAN pray wherever you are.
1. For our 15 children: John, Peruth, Joselyn, Faith and Florence, John, Leticia, Shanita, Anisha, Jonathan, Imaculate, Irene, Matovu, Frank. Suba
2. For their School and their teachers: Bethel Junior School
3. For the Missionaries and Pastors in the Mission Field right now.
4. For the Church SN (Salvation for the Nations) in Uganda.
5. For the Government and people in authority.
6. For our Partners around the world those who: give, donate, support and pray for Abaana.
7. For abaana’s growth.
8. For all the other children that will be rescued and taken good care of in Uganda.
to send money for our children please contact us:
If you feel in your heart to donate something rather than send money, you can. What we would love to receive from you are:
1. school supplies: pens, pencils, notebooks or pads, colouring books, felt-tip pens, crayons, calculators, sharpeners etc.
2. non-perishable food
3. clothes and shoes: for boys and girls of all ages
4. books: all kinds of books that children can read and learn in english or Bibles in english
SHARE about SN Abaana Project through social media, family and friends.
Every child deserves a chance for a successful future. Most of the children of Uganda and around the world are not getting the
opportunity to reach their full potential due to the lack of education.
You can help change that. If you support a child, then you will give them the gift of a brighter future.